Friday, July 15, 2011

20110715 MUSIC BANK SETLIST PERFORMANCES


(Warning!)
(Pada yang xsuka/ANTI K-pop Music,JANGAN BACA!!)
(Please Close The TAB/WINDOW)


[20110715 MUSIC BANK SETLIST]

Honestly - Code V

Good Nite - Hitt

I only learned the bad things - B1A4

Diary - Navi

Hug me once - Girl's Day

I love you I love you - Rumble Fish

Fiesta - Mighty Mouth (Ft. Soya)

Superstar - J

Watch Out - ZE:A

it Girl - APINK

To you - Can

Weekend Nite - Jang Woo hyuk

Look at me - CSJH

Boyfriend - Boyfriend

Close that lip - 8eight

Bubble Pop - HyunA

Midnight Circus - SunnyHill

She - MinKyunghoon

You know + Mona Lisa - MBLAQ

Starlight Moonlight - Secret

Roly Poly - T-ARA

Hands Up - 2PM

Credit to : KBS WORLD

So,K-Poppers Out There..Jangan Lupa Tonton Ea.. :D
~~~~~~~~~SEKIAN,THE END~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join us on Facebook