Join us on Facebook

Monday, June 6, 2011

Like The First Time


Like The First Time
Why does it keep pounding?
This heart of mine
Why does it feel like bursting out?
Why do I keep getting breathless?
I think I'm going crazy
I can' breathe
It's not even my first love
I'm not like I'm inexperienced
But you keep, again and again
Making me feel~

You make me happy
You make me feel
Like the first time, like the first time
You make me crazy
You keep making me want you
Like the first time, like the first time

Why does my temperature keep rising?
My entire body
It gets so hot
Why do I keep getting dizzy?
It lost my mind
I feel like I'm about to die
Love love, was it only words until now?
I met you and I feel
What love really is

You make me happy
You make me feel
You make me crazy
You keep making me want you
Like the first time, like the first time

mood skrunk : tengah menyukai seseorang,tetapi risau he's belong to someone... >_<
hope one day,he know my feeling :D

No comments:

Post a Comment