Join us on Facebook

Thursday, June 2, 2011

DungieDungie, dung du-du-du-du- dung CheonDung^^


Annyeong Yeorobun!
Today i want show my new yoebo!
(nahhhh! i actually don't know la,how much yoebo i had in my virtual boyfriend list) XD
my luvly CD?
Who CD?
He's full name : Park Sang Hyun
He's a brother to popular celebrity..

Deng-Deng-Deng...
nugu ? nugu ? nugu ?
(ayyyy!! you want to know)
(ha~~i want to show....la...)
(he's CheonDung!)

nahhhh~~~~~I'm melting like an ice-cream..
my heart beating so fast!
here the information about CheonDung:
Stage name: Cheon Dung/Thunder (rap/dance)
Name: Park Sang Hyun
Birth: 07.10.1990
Body: 181cm / 56kg
Education: PPCHA
2NE1 Dara's brother
Specialties: Dancing, rapping, singing, English, Tagalog


aigoo~~~~~~~~cute! ^^
he's a game addict like my nephew,LOL!!





he's too cute
super cute
aigooooo~~~ottoke?
i already fall in love with him..
how about the others... LOL!!

THAT'S ALL FROM ME!
THE END ;)

1 comment: